EFL News
ECFA: MONDAY WEDNESDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY EFL: TUESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY

Press Conference for the People!

Tate

On 2/23/2022 at 12:49 PM, Tate said:

1. What is the dumbest way you’ve been injured?
2. Which fictional character would be the most boring to meet in real life?
3. What is the best and worst purchases you’ve ever made?
4. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?
5. What are some things that sound like compliments but are actually insults?
6. What’s your biggest screw up in the kitchen?
7. What’s the worst commercial you’ve recently seen? Why is it so bad?
8. What is the craziest thing one of your teachers has done?

1. Stepping on legos

2. Not quite sure

3. The list would go on forever for both

4. Sleep because I enjoy it

5. Good Try!

6. I tend to stay out so there aren't any

7. I try to avoid commercials

8. I'm too old to remember that

1. What weird food combinations do you really enjoy?

2. What social stigma does society need to get over?

3. What food have you never eaten but would really like to try?

4. What’s something you really resent paying for?

5. What would a world populated by clones of you be like?

6. Where are some unusual places you’ve been?

7. Where do you get your news?

8. What are some red flags to watch out for in daily life?

9. What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of?

59 minutes ago, Tate said:

1. To many people poutine is a pretty weird food combo. I love it.
  2. That every addict is a worthless criminal.
  3. I've never tried alligator.
  4. lol taxes. I have to pay income taxes, and then taxes when buying things, and taxes for...
  5. Chaotic to the core. A lot of sarcasm.
  6. I've been to Uganda, specifically on an island surrounded by water that had a microorganism that attacked your liver, so you couldn't touch the water.
  7. Normally I don't really keep up, but given the whole Ukraine situation I've been watching a lot of BBC World News.
  8. Obvious lying.
  9. I have two. Avatar (the blue people) and A Quiet Place

1 hour ago, Tate said:

1. What weird food combinations do you really enjoy? Ranch and Mayo. It's not food but it's a condiment. 

2. What social stigma does society need to get over? Trying to cancel someone where they slip up. People are so soft man. 

3. What food have you never eaten but would really like to try? I would like to try sushi although I don't want to get sick. 

4. What’s something you really resent paying for? I resent paying for books that I can easily ask another friend to borrow. 

5. What would a world populated by clones of you be like? Arrogant; Greedy; Unselfish and Lazy. 

6. Where are some unusual places you’ve been? I've been to a school that was abandoned because there was a shooting. 

7. Where do you get your news? CNN, ABC, Inside Edition. 

8. What are some red flags to watch out for in daily life? I get tired during the day especially my back. My back just dies out and I can't get back up. 

9. What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of? Space Jam 2. Loco

I no longer eat it, but I used to love baloney and banana sandwiches.

That you need to be nice to everybody. Don't tell me what not to dislike.

None. If I haven't tried it by now, I never will.

Premium internet speed. It's just as useless as the standard speed when it's not working.

Absolutely terrible. Nothing would get done and everyone would be just doing sim league stuff.

I'm incredibly boring and live in the middle of nowhere, but on vacation I've been to Maine a ton. Does that count?

TV mainly and the weekend newspaper, but I prefer channels that don't try to put a spin on every damn story.

I'd recommend studying me tbh. I have several rage triggers and don't handle it well when it happens. 

That's a hard one to answer. I'd rather watch a series over and over such as Deadwood, The Sopranos or Ray Donovan etc.

Golf ball to the mouth.
Milton Waddams
Great try!
Getting the 'Most Improved' award
its a rare occurrence but burning something is very disappointing
Every single one. I cannot stand ads. Especially with how many crypto ones are out there.
Broke a yard stick on a projector lol.
9. When did you screw everything up, but no one ever found out it was you?
Nice try, you ain't taking me alive!
10. What problem or situation did TV / movies make you think would be common, but when you grew up you found out it wasn’t?
That at anytime I could be shrunk. Hanging out with Rick Moranis sounds like fun though.
11. What quote or saying do people spout but is complete BS?
Anything to do with karma or a situation playing out as 'meant to be'.

I'm one of the pineapple on pizza people. I know, kill me if you must. But I think it's really good.

Not realizing that other people are indeed people. A lot of people get wrapped up in their own worlds, just need some more respect for others across the board.

Eating Brazilian food for the first time next week, pretty excited about it. Imagine it's not too much different from other South American, but I'll try it.

Mortgage insurance is really dumb, especially with how much you have to pay for it. If you don't trust people, just don't have that mortgage rate?

Well, it wouldn't last very long because it'd be tough to procreate. But it'd be a sweet place while it lasted.

Four continents so far, Vietnam and Cambodia right before the world shut down for COVID was a pretty weird experience.

Stop signs, communist flags, I'm sure some state flags as well are red.

I can probably recite Talladega Nights verbatim at this point, but it really doesn't get old to me.

3. What is the best and worst purchases you’ve ever made?
4. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?
9. When did you screw everything up, but no one ever found out it was you?
10. What problem or situation did TV / movies make you think would be common, but when you grew up you found out it wasn’t?
11. What quote or saying do people spout but is complete BS?

1. Sneezing

2. Barney 

3. My car to get around, glasses to see. Worst would be numerous games ive bought and never played. 

4. Kyle because most people mess up my name and call me that anyways. 

5. "Good job bud" 

6. Hiring a cook and putting a ring on it that doesnt actually cook. RIP

7. any comercials nowadays cause they over kill them by rerunning them every 5 secs

8. slept with a student. 

9. on a weekly basis. 

On 2/28/2022 at 11:08 AM, Tate said:

1. I'm a big fan of adding peanut butter to my waffles with maple syrup -- to the point where it's hard to go back to the old regular butter on waffles/maple syrup. Does anybody do this as well?

2. I think probably the internet ego. I feel like there's a lot of hatred and misinformation flying around on the Internet nowadays so people are this way in person, then they're a completely different person online in a negative way. That shit needs to go. 

3. I'd love to try frog. Apparently the French likes it. 

4. I hate paying for interest on loans in general. I understand that's how you make money off it, but it's just tiresome. 

5. I think there would be a lot of pizzas consumed. 

6. One of the most unusual place I've been to? Probably getting solicited by a 60-year old man at a hotel balcony in Puerto Rico. That was awkward AF. 

7. Mostly through my smartphone - Twitter app is good to go. Either I get it myself or I get it through a group texts with friends that I'm in. 

8. Folks carrying around guns. I'm a gun control kind of person. No need for those automatic/semi-s outside the military faction. 

9. BASEketball was a good one back then. Nowadays with my kids - I'd probably say Polar Express. 

On 2/28/2022 at 11:08 AM, Tate said:

1. Tuna fish and mac n cheese

2. The keyboard warriors

3. Poutine

4. Too many things

5. Terrible

6. Not quite sure

7. I try to avoid it

8. Too many to list

9. Napoleon Dynamite

1. If your job gave you a surprise three day paid break to rest and recuperate, what would you do with those three days?
2. What’s wrong but sounds right?
3. What’s the most epic way you’ve seen someone quit or be fired?
4. If you couldn’t be convicted of any one type of crime, what criminal charge would you like to be immune to?
5. What’s something that will always be in fashion, no matter how much time passes?
6. What actors or actresses play the same character in almost every movie or show they do?
7. In the past people were buried with the items they would need in the afterlife, what would you want buried with you so you could use it in the afterlife?
8. What’s the best / worst practical joke that you’ve played on someone or that was played on you?
9. Who do you go out of your way to be nice to?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Tate said:

1. If your job gave you a surprise three day paid break to rest and recuperate, what would you do with those three days? I would spend time with my family and try to my clean the whole house. 
2. What’s wrong but sounds right? When something is pronounced "wrong"
3. What’s the most epic way you’ve seen someone quit or be fired? Honestly, over the speaker in a shop. Not only did she quit but all the Walmart customers left the store in support of her as well. 
4. If you couldn’t be convicted of any one type of crime, what criminal charge would you like to be immune to? 1st degree murder. 
5. What’s something that will always be in fashion, no matter how much time passes? Bagged Jeans. I don't like baggy jeans but hood people wear them anyways. 
6. What actors or actresses play the same character in almost every movie or show they do? Jamie Foxx is only fit for one character.  
7. In the past people were buried with the items they would need in the afterlife, what would you want buried with you so you could use it in the afterlife? Nothing, what's the point of having items in the after-life when I'm dead already. It's not like I will rise up to the dead and take flowers with me to the after-life being I'm unconscious. 
8. What’s the best / worst practical joke that you’ve played on someone or that was played on you? "What comes out of a humped person?" - I'm going to let you figure that out. 
9. Who do you go out of your way to be nice to? I guess my teacher when I turn in assignments or pass my tests. 

1. If your job gave you a surprise three day paid break to rest and recuperate, what would you do with those three days?

I would likely rest and recuperate lol. Spend time doing what I love.

Miami wont every lose another championship game.

All of a sudden with zero notice.
4. If you couldn’t be convicted of any one type of crime, what criminal charge would you like to be immune to?

Being arrested by the fashion police.
5. What’s something that will always be in fashion, no matter how much time passes?

Fanny packs.
6. What actors or actresses play the same character in almost every movie or show they do?

Kevin Hart and Melissa McCarthy.
7. In the past people were buried with the items they would need in the afterlife, what would you want buried with you so you could use it in the afterlife?

President of the underworld ID card.
8. What’s the best / worst practical joke that you’ve played on someone or that was played on you?

I honestly cannot think of any.

Loved ones.

I'm self-employed technically, so I don't get days off LOL, but if I did, I'd simply catch up with everything I'd been unable to do....and get drunk on one of them.

Farting in public. Honestly, not sure what to put here, so I go with my fart answer.

Nothing really dramatic, just a couple of "shove your job up your ass" comments and walk away.

Drunk and disorderly.

Good manners. Ha, not in this day and age. Probably Air Jordans.

Tom Cruise always portrays a gung-ho, hero midget.

I actually believe that once you're gone, you're gone. Throw as much shit in the ground with me, it's just going to break down alongside me.

I tried the cling film over the toilet bowl once. It backfired when my GF went to the bathroom, before my mate. 

Animals in all honesty. I'm always trying to give stray dogs food.

On 3/7/2022 at 2:19 PM, Tate said:

1. I'd rent a cabin and spend time in the woods.
  2. Not paying my taxes!
  3. I haven't seen anyone quit or be fired, so I'm not sure.
  4. Tax evasion.
  5. Well it seems like mullets.
  6. Jim Carrey and Adam Sandler. Though, both have played a few characters not normal to them.
  7. Well, I can't take anything with me from this world to heaven. So, nothing.
  8. I hid in my buddy's trunk as he and his girlfriend were headed to the mall for a date. Halfway there I lowered the back seat and surprised his girlfriend. He was in on it, she was unaware. Needless to say, I was the 3rd wheel on their date.
  9. My wife :D

1. Sleep and sleep some more

2. I'll win ORoTY

3. There's too many

4. Being drunk in public

5. Socks and sandals

6. Adam Sandler

7. Not quite sure

8. There's a lot to list here

9. More people than I can list

Pizza dipped in italian salad dressing

Nerds and Jocks

Pho

Dinner and not enjoying the food

Wacky, although that would be the new norm

Weird parts of the internet

Reddit typically

Untrustworthy people

Anchorman

1. What is the dumbest way you’ve been injured? I was playing around with my brother and I slipped and hit my head face first into the heater. I stayed at home for a long time. 
2. Which fictional character would be the most boring to meet in real life? Greg from Diary of a Wimpy Kid. 
3. What is the best and worst purchases you’ve ever made? Best purchase was a steak sandwich. Worst purchase is my books for the upcoming semester. 
4. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name? Willy Wipeout. Makes me sound dangerous. 
5. What are some things that sound like compliments but are actually insults? "You look great for your age."
6. What’s your biggest screw up in the kitchen? Boiling green tea so it can be hot and tasty. Tasted like shit. 
7. What’s the worst commercial you’ve recently seen? Why is it so bad? THe Grubhub commercial is so cringe it breaks the fourth and fifth wall combined. 
8. What is the craziest thing one of your teachers has done? Showed me some inappropriate pictures of her children outside of the class. 
9. When did you screw everything up, but no one ever found out it was you? I turned on the alarm on my school twice by accident during periods 2 and 7 in 6th grade. Nobody knew because they didn't have cameras installed at the time.  
10. What problem or situation did TV / movies make you think would be common, but when you grew up you found out it wasn’t? Having enemies who faked being the best of friends and ended up killing you. It's never happened to me yet so I'm good. 
11. What quote or saying do people spout but is complete BS? Money is the root of all evil. 

1. What would be the theme song of your life?

2. What has been your favorite memory this year?

3. What is the craziest/most daring thing you’ve ever done?

4. Which TV sitcom would you star in?

5. Which character would you be if you were in that sitcom?

6. If you could make a difference in the world, what would you be known for?

7. What do you like being complimented on?

8. Describe your partner in 3 words.

9. How would your friends describe you?

10. What would you like to be known for?

42 minutes ago, Tate said:

1. Andy Mineo's Clarity
  2. The birth of my son!
  3. Had a kid, lol
  4. Sitcom? Hmmm, probably Roseanne.
  5. Probably Dan or DJ
  6. Helping more people know and love Jesus
  7. Nothing, I'm not much for compliments
  8. A solid rock
  9. As a dedicated person who cares a lot for others, often more than for myself.

1. Sit around and play video games. 

2. The sound horse hooves make in the movies.

3. Antonio Brown earlier this year. 

4. Piracy

5. Winning

6. I think Sean Bean just died again. 

7. My laptop. 

8. Fortunately, I have never had/played a practical joke.

9. My mom of course. 

1. Swim and play basket watching some movies tv series chill a bit or going I vacation. 

2. A lot of things I can’t think about one word in particular but a lot of them. 

3. I never saw anything epic just someone quit at the middle of their shift without saying anything. He never show up again. 

4. stealing, I will not steal for me but steal something and give it to the poor. 

5. Jeans and hoodies they are not fashion but always popular. 

6. The rock I guess but it’s not a bad thing If someone is great at a particular caractere your just so good that they always think of you writing this person. 

7. That’s a great question something useful maybe a pair of shoes lmao so I can run. 

8. I dont have any great exiting jokes just surprise I guess. 

9. I think I’m a genuine nice person so everyone. 

On 3/17/2022 at 5:21 PM, Tate said:

1. Not really sure on that one just yet

2. The year is rather short so I don't have one yet

3. Idk if I can pick just one of them

4. Trailer Park Boys (idk if that counts)

5. The one who randomly shows up but isn't needed

6. I wouldn't want to be famous because then you lose your privacy

7. Mainly my kindness

8. Invisible

9. Laid back

1. Are you happy about where you are in your career?

2. Which of your family members are you closest to?

3. How did you picture your life at this age when you were young?

4. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?

5. Do you try to spend time at night without your phone?

6. When is the last time you wrote a letter to someone?

7. What was your favorite hobby as a kid?

8. What is your love language?

9. Do you believe in astrology? Why or why not?

10 hours ago, Tate said:

1. Are you happy about where you are in your career? Nope, I will never be satisfied. 

2. Which of your family members are you closest to? I'm close to my mother. 

3. How did you picture your life at this age when you were young? I didn't believe anything I was hearing.

4. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? Check my email

5. Do you try to spend time at night without your phone? Yeah, when I do home-work. 

6. When is the last time you wrote a letter to someone? About three years ago in the pandemic. I wrote it to my next door neighbor. 

7. What was your favorite hobby as a kid? To play outside. 

8. What is your love language? Quality time. 

9. Do you believe in astrology? Why or why not? Yeah, that's what my parents told me to believe in. I haven't really studied astrology like that. I might do it now that you've asked.