omgitshim

ROLESET:

ANY X16

16 ???

(16 Players)

Day Periods

Day Begins: 8:00 AM EDT*

Night Begins: 10:00 PM EDT

Night actions will be due by 8:00 AM EDT most nights, 10 AM EDT (or whenever I wake up) on Thurs & Fri night unless otherwise noted. You may post night actions in your channel in advance if you think you might miss the timing window.

Roles were selected using a randomizer.  Please reference the Town of Salem wiki if you have any questions about game mechanics and rules.

If you vote for a lynching to occur, please bold and highlight red the name you are voting for (i.e omgitshim)

Please post your Last Wills in your discord channel! These will be posted in the thread upon your death, so use this to store any information you want the rest of the players to know (i.e. any sort of investigative results, any hunches, if someone has defense against your attacks, anything you want really!). Note that in some situations your Last Will will not be revealed (i.e. if you are cleaned by a Janitor, forged by a Forger, or turned to stone by a Medusa).

Additional reminder that you should post your last wills in Discord!

List of Players:

@Advantage

@Berocka

@ChefCook33

@DonCutta190

@Doomsday

@Eaglesfan036

@Goliathus

@KevinDurantsDoc

@Latti

@MMFLEX

@NotSoGood88

@Ptyrell

@Ricer13

@TacticalHammer

@TheCheese

@TotallyNotGus

• Eyes 1

Day 1 Results

People welcome the new inhabitants to the town, humbly unaware of what was to come in the future...

Extended night phase! Night ends whenever I wake up but not before 10 AM EDT!

List of Living Players:

• Like 1

Night 1 Results

@ChefCook33 was brutally murdered last night. He was killed by a member of the Mafia. He was also killed by a Crusader. He was a Tracker.

Day ends at 10 PM EDT, 8 votes needed for lynch.

List of Living Players:

• Haha 1
  • Eyes 1

Having a confirmed crusader is good between them and other town protective if we think anyone is confirmed town we can protect quite a bit.

Also, hopefully town protective and lookout went on Latti last night! 

I have some information to share myself but I am going to wait until later to reveal it to see if I can catch anyone in a lie

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

Latti claiming Jailor narrows down a potential evil to KDD and NSG. Roles?

Boring old veteran, I’ll probably go on alert tonight.

I’m glad I don’t have a complicated role, I have fricking 4 jobs in the EFL rn, and the off-season, which used to be boring, but now that I’m a GM, it’s soooooo stressful! Ugh

1 minute ago, NotSoGood88 said:

Boring old veteran, I’ll probably go on alert tonight.

I’m glad I don’t have a complicated role, I have fricking 4 jobs in the EFL rn, and the off-season, which used to be boring, but now that I’m a GM, it’s soooooo stressful! Ugh

Veteran is a unique role (there can only be one) so if anyone else out there is actually a veteran please call him out! 

3 minutes ago, Eaglesfan036 said:

So not saying Ricer isn't psychic because there is no proof either way yet - but just keep in mind it is one of the easiest roles to fake as an evil. My mafia teammate did it effectively last game. 

I don’t disagree. It can be easy to fake for sure. I’ve personally never played the psychic role before or even tried to fake it so it’s going to be all about trust.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eaglesfan036 said:

Veteran is a unique role (there can only be one) so if anyone else out there is actually a veteran please call him out! 

Didn't Gus allude to it?

On 9/8/2021 at 9:20 PM, TotallyNotGus said:

ahem

GET OFF MY LAWN PUNK

With this?