EFL News
ECFA: MONDAY WEDNESDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY EFL: TUESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY

ADs Getting Ready for Season 30

Latti

Hi everyone, renowned EFL journalist and professional surfboarder, Devon Schandler, here with another interview piece to preview the 30th season of the EFL minor league, the ECFA, with our some our favorite people in the world, the athletic directors! When asked what they're looking forward to most in the upcoming season, these are the answers we received:

@omgitshim, AD of the Anchorage Storm: "Building upon last season's success and creating a positive culture for sustained success"

@MMFLEX, AD of the Manchester Lookout: "After the season we just had and sending many of our players on to the EFL, I'm most looking forward to this next wave of Manchester players and how their story will continue to be written."

@BeastTakeover, AD of the Trenton Generals: "To making it past the first round of the playoffs."

@AW13, AD of the Lincoln Mammoths: "I'm mostly looking forward to see how our new players do. Will be spending a ton of focus right now seeing how Keys, Johnson and Lunatia do in their roles and help grow them to become great EFL players."

@Vkobe-v, AD of the Roswell Encounter: "Probably most excited to see how we do with some teams having lesser TPE this season and I am really looking forward to winning some games and having Luke back that’s also another huge thing I’m happy about."

@firstfray, AD of the Biscayne Bay Pirates: "Definitely looking forward to how my young guys perform this season. We’ve lost a handful of veterans and uncaps the past few seasons so the team we have this season is definitely on the younger side. There may be some growing pains but i’m confident that I can put my guys in the best position to win the game each week."

@TheCheese, AD of the Savage City Wraith: "Seeing how bad Manchester is and seeing how some players do this season."

@TacticalHammer, AD of the Death Valley Rangers: "Revenge against Manchester! They ended our three-peat attempt, now those talentless luckboxes are looking for their own. We won't let it happen."

@NotSoGood88, AD of the Hades Creek Phalanx: "I’m really looking forward to seeing my young guys take steps forward as the season goes on. That for me is why I haven’t yet quit ADing yet, because it’s so satisfying to see freshmen become sophomores and become some of the best at their position, and know that I had a role to play."

@124715, AD of the Athens Carnage: "I'm really looking forward to seeing the team continue to grow, especially the guys that have been here since the start. Additionally our total TPE numbers have been going up and I think Athens is one of the top teams in the league now. I'm really hoping for a successful postseason too, and I can't wait to see what the team will do if we get a home CCG."

Wow, some great answers here, and we get a bit of everything, ranging from championship hopes to simply looking forward to seeing if Manchester regresses this season! Season 30 is looking to be one for the history books!

Word Count: 541 

Edited by Latti
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Latti said:

Hi everyone, renowned EFL journalist and professional surfboarder, Devon Schandler, here with another interview piece to preview the 30th season of the EFL minor league, the ECFA, with our some our favorite people in the world, the athletic directors! When asked what they're looking forward to most in the upcoming season, these are the answers we received:

@omgitshim, AD of the Anchorage Storm: "Building upon last season's success and creating a positive culture for sustained success"

@MMFLEX, AD of the Manchester Lookout: "After the season we just had and sending many of our players on to the EFL, I'm most looking forward to this next wave of Manchester players and how their story will continue to be written."

@BeastTakeover, AD of the Trenton Generals: "To making it past the first round of the playoffs."

@AW13, AD of the Lincoln Mammoths: "I'm mostly looking forward to see how our new players do. Will be spending a ton of focus right now seeing how Keys, Johnson and Lunatia do in their roles and help grow them to become great EFL players."

@Vkobe-v, AD of the Roswell Encounter: "Probably most excited to see how we do with some teams having lesser TPE this season and I am really looking forward to winning some games and having Luke back that’s also another huge thing I’m happy about."

@firstfray, AD of the Biscayne Bay Pirates: "Definitely looking forward to how my young guys perform this season. We’ve lost a handful of veterans and uncaps the past few seasons so the team we have this season is definitely on the younger side. There may be some growing pains but i’m confident that I can put my guys in the best position to win the game each week."

@TheCheese, AD of the Savage City Wraith: "Seeing how bad Manchester is and seeing how some players do this season."

@TacticalHammer, AD of the Death Valley Rangers: "Revenge against Manchester! They ended our three-peat attempt, now those talentless luckboxes are looking for their own. We won't let it happen."

@NotSoGood88, AD of the Hades Creek Phalanx: "I’m really looking forward to seeing my young guys take steps forward as the season goes on. That for me is why I haven’t yet quit ADing yet, because it’s so satisfying to see freshmen become sophomores and become some of the best at their position, and know that I had a role to play."

@124715, AD of the Athens Carnage: "I'm really looking forward to seeing the team continue to grow, especially the guys that have been here since the start. Additionally our total TPE numbers have been going up and I think Athens is one of the top teams in the league now. I'm really hoping for a successful postseason too, and I can't wait to see what the team will do if we get a home CCG."

Wow, some great answers here, and we get a bit of everything, ranging from championship hopes to simply looking forward to seeing if Manchester regresses this season! Season 30 is looking to be one for the history books!

Word Count: 541 

omg isn't ad smh