EFL News
ECFA: MONDAY WEDNESDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY EFL: TUESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY

Hades Creek AAD #3 + Hall of Fame Graphics

spacer.png

First off, I'd love to thank @IHateBobNutting for an amazing 2.5 seasons service as an AAD. He was a great guy to have around, however, we have decided that he is best suited as an unofficial Assistant Coach, thus opening up an AAD spot.

If you would like to be the newest Assistant Athletic Director, please apply either here, over forum messaging, or by DMing me (NotSoGood88#4167). I have been an AD for 5 seasons and am one of the longest tenured ADs currently, I have GM experience, and I've, as evidenced by the title, prepared two people for ADing at this time (the other is Trenton AD @BeastTakeover). If you want to be ready for ADing in a season or two, I advise you apply.

As AAD, you would be required to...

Be able to spell

Have at least a little knowledge about the league

Be willing to learn

Be willing to talk on Discord

In time, you'll learn how to make strats, recruit players and get them taken care of, and stuff like that. You are paid 3 TPE/week in job pay, that job pay makes it much easier to earn max, and that helps your draft stock.

I would also love to have a person (or more than 1) make Hades Creek Hall of Fame Graphics. There are currently 33 Hall of Famers and more will be added as my tenure continues, and photos of USC players/teams with black & gold jerseys are kinda meh. If you are good at making graphics, we would love to have you. This isn't for job pay, but if you post it in the Graphics section, you'll get 6 TPE, which is always very helpful. I want you to consult the user about the render, if they're inactive, I'll see if I can't find a render for them buried somewhere, and if I can't,

Edited by NotSoGood88

On 10/7/2021 at 7:58 PM, NotSoGood88 said:

spacer.png

First off, I'd love to thank @IHateBobNutting for an amazing 2.5 seasons service as an AAD. He was a great guy to have around, however, we have decided that he is best suited as an unofficial Assistant Coach, thus opening up an AAD spot.

If you would like to be the newest Assistant Athletic Director, please apply either here, over forum messaging, or by DMing me (NotSoGood88#4167). I have been an AD for 5 seasons and am one of the longest tenured ADs currently, I have GM experience, and I've, as evidenced by the title, prepared two people for ADing at this time (the other is Trenton AD @BeastTakeover). If you want to be ready for ADing in a season or two, I advise you apply.

As AAD, you would be required to...

Be able to spell

Have at least a little knowledge about the league

Be willing to learn

Be willing to talk on Discord

In time, you'll learn how to make strats, recruit players and get them taken care of, and stuff like that. You are paid 3 TPE/week in job pay, that job pay makes it much easier to earn max, and that helps your draft stock.

I would also love to have a person (or more than 1) make Hades Creek Hall of Fame Graphics. There are currently 33 Hall of Famers and more will be added as my tenure continues, and photos of USC players/teams with black & gold jerseys are kinda meh. If you are good at making graphics, we would love to have you. This isn't for job pay, but if you post it in the Graphics section, you'll get 6 TPE, which is always very helpful. I want you to consult the user about the render, if they're inactive, I'll see if I can't find a render for them buried somewhere, and if I can't,

ill do the sigs

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.