EFL News
ECFA: MONDAY WEDNESDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY EFL: TUESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY

BAZOOKA BOOMER and Pookie Domms suit up

Abaddon

-- BOOMER --

"So me coach says to me, he says to me, "Oi mate, how's about you start working on your accuracy a wee bit instead of just kickin' the ball outta the yard", and I says back, oh, I tells em  ,"Oi boss, does it seem to you like me dear ol' dad raised a right stinkin' pussy to you, mate? I look like the son of a pussy, do I?" and get this, best part of it right here, I look em straight in his dead little eyes and tells em, "Oi, you tell me that again, mate, and it's your balls I'll be kicking outta the yard, how's about that?""

The reporter doesn't know what to say.

-- Pookie --

"Look, I may not be the "fastest" guy, I may not be the "best in coverage", I may not be very "aware", or "agile", and maybe I can't "make a tackle" or even "show a willingness to do so", and I'm not sure, but I'm probably not very smart. I don't know, I play football so they just kept passing me in high school. 

But one thing Pookie does do well, Pookie can get the ball. All my life, I don't catch the ball, the ball just seems to come to me. Like a long lost puppy."