EFL News
ECFA: MONDAY WEDNESDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY EFL: TUESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY

S30 Turner Award Nominations

oilmandan

Continuing for Season 30: Turner Award nominations will be public this season and beyond. Anyone that would like to recognize a user for the criteria listed below, may make a post in this thread, with the user's name, and hopefully can add a short blurb on why they think that user deserves the award. If there is a need for any discussion that can happen in this thread as well, but just make sure, to make your nominations clear and easy to find, when I go to tally everything up. Hope we get some healthy discussion here, to make sure the people that do not get the most recognition usually, get the recognition they deserve.

This award is to acknowledge the user you feel has done the most to make a positive impact throughout the league over the past season. This can be in any shape or form, including league jobs, a positive presence, always going above and beyond, and helping out  in general. 

• Like 2

AW has done a great job taking up the mantle whenever something needs to get done. Cheese and NSG have been quite dedicated balancing both AD and GM positions. Many people have put in tons of work to support us and deserve the recognition. 

• Like 3

I feel like AW is my choice, quite plainly because Cheese already won a Turner and it doesn’t seem right to advertise myself. Yeah, AW also did a fine job as an AD, GM, fill-in presenter, EFL Networker, BOD homie, he was always ready to step up and help the league. 

• Thanks 1