EFL News
ECFA: MONDAY WEDNESDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY EFL: TUESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY

Expanding Partnerships - More Affiliate PT Opportunities!

AW13

efl-12-star.png

Good Morning EFL!!!!

We're excited to announce that we're expanding our partnership with the SBA and VHL to make it even easier for you all to claim PTs across leagues. As you know, we already allow full point tasks to be claimed here from those leagues (and vice versa) for full credit.

Today, I'm happy to announce that we're expanding that to our Brands section, effective immediately. That means if you've completed an SBA Quote or a VHL.com Submission you can now claim that in place of your Player Brand.

Along with this, the SBA has already announced they are honoring this, and we believe the VHL will be following suit. Stay tuned for their potential announcement on it.

For the future, E hopes to have this claimable in SBAO automagically soon, but for now and for the VHL, just submit your claims manually by linking to your external submission.

We offer a great number of affiliate opportunities with our great partners in the SBA and VHL and now members in both leagues have the opportunity to earn 9 capped TPE between the leagues from this new announcement as you can now affiliate a PT (6 TPE) and a Brand/Quote/VHL.com (2-3 TPE).

Can also take this time to remind everyone that we do have a similar affiliation with another league, the PBE (Pro Baseball Experience), in which an EFL brand can be used as a regular PT there and a PT there can be used as a brand here as well.

Feel free to read about our affiliates HERE 

Thank you all for continuing to make the EFL and our wonderful partners a great place!

• Like 4

6 hours ago, AW13 said:

efl-12-star.png

Good Morning EFL!!!!

We're excited to announce that we're expanding our partnership with the SBA and VHL to make it even easier for you all to claim PTs across leagues. As you know, we already allow full point tasks to be claimed here from those leagues (and vice versa) for full credit.

Today, I'm happy to announce that we're expanding that to our Brands section, effective immediately. That means if you've completed an SBA Quote or a VHL.com Submission you can now claim that in place of your Player Brand.

Along with this, the SBA has already announced they are honoring this, and we believe the VHL will be following suit. Stay tuned for their potential announcement on it.

For the future, E hopes to have this claimable in SBAO automagically soon, but for now and for the VHL, just submit your claims manually by linking to your external submission.

We offer a great number of affiliate opportunities with our great partners in the SBA and VHL and now members in both leagues have the opportunity to earn 9 capped TPE between the leagues from this new announcement as you can now affiliate a PT (6 TPE) and a Brand/Quote/VHL.com (2-3 TPE).

Can also take this time to remind everyone that we do have a similar affiliation with another league, the PBE (Pro Baseball Experience), in which an EFL brand can be used as a regular PT there and a PT there can be used as a brand here as well.

Feel free to read about our affiliates HERE 

Thank you all for continuing to make the EFL and our wonderful partners a great place!

Gold to see after years if multiple people asking for this, myself included in those numbers, that the leagues are making it easier on the people who would like to be a part of multiple leagues but might not have the time to commit to doing multiple tasks across sites, seriously this is a game changer, 8-9 TPE that travels across leagues is amazing, now all you have to do is honour job pay across leagues ( for more than the auto 12s) and i promise to stop harassing ya’ll 😆  

• Like 1

Just now, HuddleHussy said:

Gold to see after years if multiple people asking for this, myself included in those numbers, that the leagues are making it easier on the people who would like to be a part of multiple leagues but might not have the time to commit to doing multiple tasks across sites, seriously this is a game changer, 8-9 TPE that travels across leagues is amazing, now all you have to do is honour job pay across leagues ( for more than the auto 12s) and i promise to stop harassing ya’ll 😆  

Ooh yes I could get 12 ez TPE/week cause I work like 5 jobs across the 3 leagues lol

31 minutes ago, HuddleHussy said:

now all you have to do is honour job pay across leagues ( for more than the auto 12s) and i promise to stop harassing ya’ll 😆  

Not likely. Bad enough auto 12s have 0 activity here. Don’t need to lose what little of forum activity we do have 

On 11/16/2021 at 5:05 PM, oilmandan said:

Not likely. Bad enough auto 12s have 0 activity here. Don’t need to lose what little of forum activity we do have 

Forum activity although important really doesn’t seem to be as important as general user engagement which most leagues are doing in discord atm. I’m not saying that it would be the best choice atm but realistically there are other very important issues that are holding the EFL user’s engagement back atm, one if them is getting new blood in league, another less talked about issue is the fact that historical information is never up to date and the Hof noms are behind by many generations last time I checked. In general for user engagement to go up we would need to be on the ball and get creative. The staff would need to act with some urgency and stop pretending like the slow gradual decline is ok and actually monitor results of new endeavours put in place. My suggestion is to put it out to the community to come up with ideas, and finally if we could follow through on that you might have a shot of getting the efl really bumpin’.  But thus is just my 2 cents on the topic and it’s not like I haven’t said all this before…

1 hour ago, HuddleHussy said:

Forum activity although important really doesn’t seem to be as important as general user engagement which most leagues are doing in discord atm. I’m not saying that it would be the best choice atm but realistically there are other very important issues that are holding the EFL user’s engagement back atm, one if them is getting new blood in league, another less talked about issue is the fact that historical information is never up to date and the Hof noms are behind by many generations last time I checked. In general for user engagement to go up we would need to be on the ball and get creative. The staff would need to act with some urgency and stop pretending like the slow gradual decline is ok and actually monitor results of new endeavours put in place. My suggestion is to put it out to the community to come up with ideas, and finally if we could follow through on that you might have a shot of getting the efl really bumpin’.  But thus is just my 2 cents on the topic and it’s not like I haven’t said all this before…

So on one hand you say forum activity isn’t important, but that a big issue is that historical information on the same forum is way behind. Which one is it? Getting new blood in the league is the goal. But getting active users is more important, so that we don’t have the same few users doing multiple jobs around the site trying to keep things like records and HOF stuff up to date. We have had dedicated historians to keep things up to date, but you see how well that has gone. We’re always working on trying to recruit and make things better, sometimes it’s not always visible to the general populace either. But if we don’t have active users to help bear that load, it falls to the same group of people who do have lives and jobs outside this league. 

16 minutes ago, oilmandan said:

So on one hand you say forum activity isn’t important, but that a big issue is that historical information on the same forum is way behind. Which one is it? Getting new blood in the league is the goal. But getting active users is more important, so that we don’t have the same few users doing multiple jobs around the site trying to keep things like records and HOF stuff up to date. We have had dedicated historians to keep things up to date, but you see how well that has gone. We’re always working on trying to recruit and make things better, sometimes it’s not always visible to the general populace either. But if we don’t have active users to help bear that load, it falls to the same group of people who do have lives and jobs outside this league. 

I could help with records stuff since I’m a school-aged person who doesn’t have a irl job :)

Also just coming in here with some of my own opinions, I do feel like the HOF needs to be more inclusive. 3/season max but I think that means a lot of great players get overlooked, especially more niche positions such as TE, FB, and K. And I think basically every position besides QB isn’t looked at right off the bat even though a QB can only do so much without quality WRs.

About recruitment and activity and engagement stuff, while I believe we’re doing better with activity and stuff, we also are by far the worst league of the Big 3 (VHL, SBA, us). They’re obviously doing something we’re not, because football is a very popular sport too, and we need to figure out what that something is.

That’s my 3 cents ig

Edited by NotSoGood88

On 11/16/2021 at 4:33 PM, HuddleHussy said:

Both EFL and SBA no longer require having a job to achieve 12, so really it's a matter of sim attendance or press conferences to hit that 12. 

The honoring of Job Pay across leagues is a bit more contended than this idea was, but it's been floated a couple times, and I personally believe it'll happen one day.