ECFA Athletic Director

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Real life shit and other league stuff settled a bit, giving me pretty much more free time than ever before. So I'll be putting my name back in the hat for a job as a future AD.  

Just for transparency sake, OMW was supposed to come back in about a season or two to take over LSU while Evry and myself were only filling in. Well after a conversation with OMW, it will be a little

I would like to apply for the Michigan job. I have experience as an agm in the VHL. I am very dedicated, and am online for large portions of the day.

• 2 months later...

Bumping this thread! We do not currently have any AD openings, nor do we anticipate having any in the near future. That being said, surprises happen, and we like to have a shortlist of interested candidates at the ready. Please post in this thread if you have potential interest in an AD job in the future (a post here is not binding). Tagging @fonziGG @Malikk Quadri and @Bushito as they expressed interest a few months ago above. 

• Eyes 3
31 minutes ago, TacticalHammer said:

Bumping this thread! We do not currently have any AD openings, nor do we anticipate having any in the near future. That being said, surprises happen, and we like to have a shortlist of interested candidates at the ready. Please post in this thread if you have potential interest in an AD job in the future (a post here is not binding). Tagging @fonziGG @Malikk Quadri and @Bushito as they expressed interest a few months ago above. 

I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready

• Like 4
  • Eyes 2
38 minutes ago, TacticalHammer said:

That being said, surprises happen

Like Lincoln beating DVR with 3 pick 6's? (if there is an opening for Lincoln it's because Tac had me assassinated)

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...