Jump to content
EFL News
ECFA: MONDAY WEDNESDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY EFL: TUESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY

S36 ECFA Signing Day


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Youngbuck said:

S36 Savage City Wraiths Signing Day

Quote and say accept to start the scare!

5 mil

CB Alex Eliason @GGOriel

RB Anthony Demelton @okochastar

QB Fredrick Frucker Jr. @KillaScrilla

WR Yo Mama @Cornholio

3 mil

RB Colin Casper @Tater_Tot

SS Jeremy Omega @Vikingsfan87

WR Sir Lancelot @firstfray

CB Maple Dogwood @dogwoodmaple

FS The Red Panda @Lemorse7

LB Jeff Jeff Jeff @NYJKing

WR Jeremy Wood @K100man

2 mil

LB Dexter Jackson Jr. @KillaScrilla

TE Gus Bentley @boatsinking123

Accept

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Youngbuck said:

S36 Savage City Wraiths Signing Day

Quote and say accept to start the scare!

5 mil

CB Alex Eliason @GGOriel

RB Anthony Demelton @okochastar

QB Fredrick Frucker Jr. @KillaScrilla

WR Yo Mama @Cornholio

3 mil

RB Colin Casper @Tater_Tot

SS Jeremy Omega @Vikingsfan87

WR Sir Lancelot @firstfray

CB Maple Dogwood @dogwoodmaple

FS The Red Panda @Lemorse7

LB Jeff Jeff Jeff @NYJKing

WR Jeremy Wood @K100man

2 mil

LB Dexter Jackson Jr. @KillaScrilla

TE Gus Bentley @boatsinking123

Accept 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/26/2022 at 12:24 AM, 124715 said:

itstime.png

 

QUOTE THIS POST AND SAY ACCEPT TO MAKE IT OFFICIAL!

 

$5M SCHOLARSHIPS (4/4)

Stetson David (Y2) - FS @oilmandan (TRANSFER)

Lamar King (Y3) - CB @Youngbuck (TRANSFER)

Killian Rose (Y1) - QB @Gage2
Thin Receiver (Y1) - WR @TheCheese

 

$3M SCHOLARSHIPS (7/7)

Albie Darforyou (Y1) - WR @Stines-

Taco Bell (Y4) - LB @Alex_J32

Jordan Green (Y2) - CB @Gustav

Jackie Bands Jr. (Y1) - CB @zekethatbeast25

Yorian Dates (Y1) - CB @Retu

Dexter Hall (Y1) - LB @firstfray

Jedi Battlesmoke (Y1) - LB @UZI®


$2M SCHOLARSHIPS (6/7)

Rinky Runkman (Y3) - LB @ctots

Leonardo Goncalves (Y3) - TE @leandrofg

Jimmy Emoji (Y4) - RB @124715

Wiz Khalifa (Y2) - RB @Yaydilla

Landen Smith (Y3) - RB @Lefty_S

Wandon Rolanin (Y3) - WR @jacobcarson877

 

REDSHIRTS (0/2)

coming soon!

 

:ATH: :ATH: :ATH: :ATH: :ATH: 

Offense: 8/9 (Darforyou, Emoji, Goncalves, Khalifa, Receiver, Rolanin, Rose, Smith)

Defense: 9/9 (Bands Jr., BattlesmokeBell, Dates, David, Green, Hall, King, Runkman)

 

Cuts: Dressler, Fushiguro, Sheppard

 

Battlesmoke accepts. 

  • That's Lit! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

:TRE:

Season 36 Trenton Generals Lineup!

Quote my post and type accept to get the money!

It’s our redemption season! Let’s get it!

5 Million Scholarship (4/4)

Rex Rider - QB - SP (TRANSFER) @Adrest245

Demarcus Thompson - WR - FS @Its_Brian_btw

Samuel Sellers - WR - SP @Gustav

Henry Williams - RB - SP @ajwllmsn

3 Million Scholarship (7/7)

Jaylen Johnson - QB - FS

Ta’von Abner - FS - SP

@Its_Brian_btw

Big Boot - K - SP

@Vikingsfan87

Jonathan Forrest - RB - FS

@Youngbuck

Chuck Leclerc - FB - FS

@xnopyt

Manny Williams - LB - SP

@ajwllmsn

2 Million Scholarship (7/7)

Micah Parsons Jr - LB - JR

@Tom Edwards

Tremont Kings - QB - JR

@TyWizzle

Lawrence Hartless - CB - FS

@CrookedAnt

Jahzir King - TE - JR

@HollywoodLivin

Jay Wood - WR - SP

@Jaywyd

Gianpiero Tralfamadorian - LB - SP

@sogeking

Demetrius DeMarcus - FS - SP

 

Edited by BeastTakeover
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Youngbuck said:

S36 Savage City Wraiths Signing Day

Quote and say accept to start the scare!

5 mil

CB Alex Eliason @GGOriel

RB Anthony Demelton @okochastar

QB Fredrick Frucker Jr. @KillaScrilla

WR Yo Mama @Cornholio

3 mil

RB Colin Casper @Tater_Tot

SS Jeremy Omega @Vikingsfan87

WR Sir Lancelot @firstfray

CB Maple Dogwood @dogwoodmaple

FS The Red Panda @Lemorse7

LB Jeff Jeff Jeff @NYJKing

WR Jeremy Wood @K100man

2 mil

LB Dexter Jackson Jr. @KillaScrilla

TE Gus Bentley @boatsinking123

Accept

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/25/2022 at 8:26 PM, Adrest245 said:

R👽swell Enc👽unters Signing Day

 

$5 Million Scholorships (2/4)

Mason Frost @LANEFROST

Raaja Rayu @Spartan

 

$3 Million Scholoroships (7/7)

Marcus Morrison @TyWizzle

Bobby Seale @TownBizness

Brian Doberman @Abaddon

Jim Harden @okochastar

Trew Nix @SassinMe

Jordan Van Houttum @killerwhale1984

Klaus Dressler @killerwhale1984

 

 

$2 Million Scholorships

Drew Lock @KevinDurantsDoc

Wally Herman @Wally Herman

The Ultimate Minion @Minion

Jack Dundee @BMick85

Darius Sheppard @GoodLeftUndone

Toji Fushiguro @Eagle Eye

Arthur Poe @PigSnout

 

Accept!

  • That's Lit! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/25/2022 at 8:26 PM, Adrest245 said:

R👽swell Enc👽unters Signing Day

 

$5 Million Scholorships (2/4)

Mason Frost @LANEFROST

Raaja Rayu @Spartan

 

$3 Million Scholoroships (7/7)

Marcus Morrison @TyWizzle

Bobby Seale @TownBizness

Brian Doberman @Abaddon

Jim Harden @okochastar

Trew Nix @SassinMe

Jordan Van Houttum @killerwhale1984

Klaus Dressler @killerwhale1984

 

 

$2 Million Scholorships

Drew Lock @KevinDurantsDoc

Wally Herman @Wally Herman

The Ultimate Minion @Minion

Jack Dundee @BMick85

Darius Sheppard @GoodLeftUndone

Toji Fushiguro @Eagle Eye

Arthur Poe @PigSnout

Accept!

  • That's Lit! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, TheCheese said:

Image

SEASON 35 RANGERS SCHOLARSHIPS

Please Quote and Accept!

If you have concerns, message me!

$5,000,000 Full Benefit Scholarships (x4)

 

Fr - Venice Cruz -  QB @zekethatbeast25

Fr - Sena Kobayakawa - WR @Bedirhan
$3,000,000 Near-Full Benefit Scholarships (x7)

 

So - Deegan Jackson - FB @WildfireMicro

Sr - B B* - LB @Vkobe-v

So - CHEESETHE No - LB @TheCheese


$2,000,000 Partial Tuition Scholarships (x7)

 

Sr - Jackson Robinson - IA - RB@Bartimaeus

So - Jimmy Lasagne - K @JardyB10

Jr- Fandon Solanin - S

@jacobcarson877
Sr - Saif Hans II - IA - LB @Bartimaeus

Jr- Forrest Moon - IA - S @moonani

Sr- Shrubba Baker - IA - S @shrub02

So - Teamothy Okoubo - IA - RB @sogeking

Accept, lesssss fruiting go!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, AW13 said:

:BIS:

Season 36 Biscayne Bay Pirates

 

$5M Scholarships (0/4)

QB Subway Jeff II @NYJKing

WR Giancarlo Ignacio Ramirez @Trifecta *

 

$3M Scholarships (0/7)

K Hip Pop @Jetsqb101 *

FS Air Fryer Convection-Oven @124715 *

 

$2M Scholarships (0/7)

WR Damien Chambers @Damien823

RB Terrell Lewis @Hxrly

SS Maxwell Jewell @scottyj

accept

  • That's Lit! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, AW13 said:

:BIS:

Season 36 Biscayne Bay Pirates

 

$5M Scholarships (0/4)

QB Subway Jeff II @NYJKing

WR Giancarlo Ignacio Ramirez @Trifecta *

LB Koffi Bissouma @Tater_Tot

 

$3M Scholarships (0/7)

K Hip Pop @Jetsqb101 *

FS Air Fryer Convection-Oven @124715 *

 

$2M Scholarships (0/7)

WR Damien Chambers @Damien823

RB Terrell Lewis @Hxrly

SS Maxwell Jewell @scottyj

Accept. 

  • That's Lit! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Youngbuck said:

S36 Savage City Wraiths Signing Day

Quote and say accept to start the scare!

5 mil

CB Alex Eliason @GGOriel

RB Anthony Demelton @okochastar

QB Fredrick Frucker Jr. @KillaScrilla

WR Yo Mama @Cornholio

3 mil

RB Colin Casper @Tater_Tot

SS Jeremy Omega @Vikingsfan87

WR Sir Lancelot @firstfray

CB Maple Dogwood @dogwoodmaple

FS The Red Panda @Lemorse7

LB Jeff Jeff Jeff @NYJKing

WR Jeremy Wood @K100man

2 mil

LB Dexter Jackson Jr. @KillaScrilla

TE Gus Bentley @boatsinking123

Accept

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, TheCheese said:

Image

SEASON 35 RANGERS SCHOLARSHIPS

Please Quote and Accept!

If you have concerns, message me!

$5,000,000 Full Benefit Scholarships (x4)

 

Fr - Venice Cruz -  QB @zekethatbeast25

Fr - Sena Kobayakawa - WR @Bedirhan
$3,000,000 Near-Full Benefit Scholarships (x7)

 

So - Deegan Jackson - FB @WildfireMicro

Sr - B B* - LB @Vkobe-v

So - CHEESETHE No - LB @TheCheese


$2,000,000 Partial Tuition Scholarships (x7)

 

Sr - Jackson Robinson - IA - RB@Bartimaeus

So - Jimmy Lasagne - K @JardyB10

Jr- Fandon Solanin - S

@jacobcarson877
Sr - Saif Hans II - IA - LB @Bartimaeus

Jr- Forrest Moon - IA - S @moonani

Sr- Shrubba Baker - IA - S @shrub02

So - Teamothy Okoubo - IA - RB @sogeking

Accept 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, AW13 said:

:BIS:

Season 36 Biscayne Bay Pirates

 

$5M Scholarships (3/4)

QB Subway Jeff II @NYJKing

WR Giancarlo Ignacio Ramirez @Trifecta *

LB Koffi Bissouma @Tater_Tot

 

$3M Scholarships (4/7)

K Hip Pop @Jetsqb101 *

FS Air Fryer Convection-Oven @124715 *

FS Destiknee Willicams @omgitshim

RB Max Jaspers @N0HBDY

 

$2M Scholarships (7/7)

WR Damien Chambers @Damien823

RB Terrell Lewis @Hxrly

SS Maxwell Jewell @scottyj

WR Julio Moss @Julio Moss

TE Nova Czech @DylanD

LB Cole Dasice @Icebear

LB Derek Williams @Derek Boyd

Hip Pop accepts 🐇

  • That's Lit! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/26/2022 at 6:33 PM, BeastTakeover said:

:TRE:

Season 36 Trenton Generals Lineup!

Quote my post and type accept to get the money!

It’s our redemption season! Let’s get it!

5 Million Scholarship (4/4)

Rex Rider - QB - SP @Adrest245

Demarcus Thompson - WR - FS @Its_Brian_btw

Samuel Sellers - WR - SP @Gustav

Henry Williams - RB - SP @ajwllmsn

3 Million Scholarship (7/7)

Samuel Sellers - WR - FS

@Gustav

Cam Jones - CB - FS

@BaggWayy62

Ta’von Abner - FS - SP

@Its_Brian_btw

Big Boot - K - SP

@Vikingsfan87

Jonathan Forrest - RB - FS

@Youngbuck

Chuck Leclerc - FB - FS

@xnopyt

Manny Williams - LB - SP

@ajwllmsn

2 Million Scholarship (7/7)

Micah Parsons Jr - LB - JR

@Tom Edwards

Tremont Kings - QB - JR

@TyWizzle

Jason Tuigamala - SS - SR

@Idk

Jahzir King - TE - JR

@HollywoodLivin

Terrel Lewis - RB - FS

@Hxrly

Jay Wood - WR - SP

@Jaywyd

Gianpiero Tralfamadorian - LB - SP

@sogeking

 

Accept x2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/26/2022 at 6:33 PM, BeastTakeover said:

:TRE:

Season 36 Trenton Generals Lineup!

Quote my post and type accept to get the money!

It’s our redemption season! Let’s get it!

5 Million Scholarship (4/4)

Rex Rider - QB - SP @Adrest245

Demarcus Thompson - WR - FS @Its_Brian_btw

Samuel Sellers - WR - SP @Gustav

Henry Williams - RB - SP @ajwllmsn

3 Million Scholarship (7/7)

Samuel Sellers - WR - FS

@Gustav

Cam Jones - CB - FS

@BaggWayy62

Ta’von Abner - FS - SP

@Its_Brian_btw

Big Boot - K - SP

@Vikingsfan87

Jonathan Forrest - RB - FS

@Youngbuck

Chuck Leclerc - FB - FS

@xnopyt

Manny Williams - LB - SP

@ajwllmsn

2 Million Scholarship (6/7)

Micah Parsons Jr - LB - JR

@Tom Edwards

Tremont Kings - QB - JR

@TyWizzle

Jason Tuigamala - SS - SR

@Idk

Jahzir King - TE - JR

@HollywoodLivin

Jay Wood - WR - SP

@Jaywyd

Gianpiero Tralfamadorian - LB - SP

@sogeking

 

 

Accepted!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/26/2022 at 6:33 PM, BeastTakeover said:

:TRE:

Season 36 Trenton Generals Lineup!

Quote my post and type accept to get the money!

It’s our redemption season! Let’s get it!

5 Million Scholarship (4/4)

Rex Rider - QB - SP (TRANSFER) @Adrest245

Demarcus Thompson - WR - FS @Its_Brian_btw

Samuel Sellers - WR - SP @Gustav

Henry Williams - RB - SP @ajwllmsn

3 Million Scholarship (7/7)

Demetrius DeMarcus - FS - SP

Cam Jones - CB - FS

@BaggWayy62

Ta’von Abner - FS - SP

@Its_Brian_btw

Big Boot - K - SP

@Vikingsfan87

Jonathan Forrest - RB - FS

@Youngbuck

Chuck Leclerc - FB - FS

@xnopyt

Manny Williams - LB - SP

@ajwllmsn

2 Million Scholarship (6/7)

Micah Parsons Jr - LB - JR

@Tom Edwards

Tremont Kings - QB - JR

@TyWizzle

Jason Tuigamala - SS - SR

@Idk

Jahzir King - TE - JR

@HollywoodLivin

Jay Wood - WR - SP

@Jaywyd

Gianpiero Tralfamadorian - LB - SP

@sogeking

 

Accept

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/27/2022 at 12:33 AM, BeastTakeover said:

:TRE:

Season 36 Trenton Generals Lineup!

Quote my post and type accept to get the money!

It’s our redemption season! Let’s get it!

5 Million Scholarship (4/4)

Rex Rider - QB - SP (TRANSFER) @Adrest245

Demarcus Thompson - WR - FS @Its_Brian_btw

Samuel Sellers - WR - SP @Gustav

Henry Williams - RB - SP @ajwllmsn

3 Million Scholarship (7/7)

Demetrius DeMarcus - FS - SP

Cam Jones - CB - FS

@BaggWayy62

Ta’von Abner - FS - SP

@Its_Brian_btw

Big Boot - K - SP

@Vikingsfan87

Jonathan Forrest - RB - FS

@Youngbuck

Chuck Leclerc - FB - FS

@xnopyt

Manny Williams - LB - SP

@ajwllmsn

2 Million Scholarship (6/7)

Micah Parsons Jr - LB - JR

@Tom Edwards

Tremont Kings - QB - JR

@TyWizzle

Jason Tuigamala - SS - SR

@Idk

Jahzir King - TE - JR

@HollywoodLivin

Jay Wood - WR - SP

@Jaywyd

Gianpiero Tralfamadorian - LB - SP

@sogeking

 

Accept!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...