EFL News
ECFA: MONDAY WEDNESDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY EFL: TUESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY

Question of the Week, Ending July 30th

AW13

Been using a lot of user submitted questions but this first off-season week, wanting to spread the love!

Write 10+ words on a user, experience, or feature in the league you admire, appreciate, or even have come to appreciate during your time in the EFL!

:) 

9 hours ago, AW13 said:

Been using a lot of user submitted questions but this first off-season week, wanting to spread the love!

Write 10+ words on a user, experience, or feature in the league you admire, appreciate, or even have come to appreciate during your time in the EFL!

:) 

I've learned so much from Adrest. He was one of the first users I met on the forums. He's given me advice on builds, life, personality, etc. I thank him for his concern for me. Hopefully, we can build a stronger relationship through the years.

• Like 1

Similar to the above, I appreciate the people updating awards and stats on a yearly basis, such as NSG and OMG. That's an aspect of these leagues that I really enjoy, seeing where my players stack up historically, but I know it's thankless work to get it together a lot of the time.