EFL News
ECFA: MONDAY WEDNESDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY EFL: TUESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY

Question of the week. Ending September 24th

oilmandan

I'm not 100% sure tbh, but there's quality players that might be considered. Snicket, Olaf, Fourside etc are all players that have had great careers and still another season to garnish stats and therefore votes. 

• Like 1

Probably whoever gets the most votes on the ballot, if I had to guess.🤷‍♂️ So let's go with Dogwood Maple, since there is a player named that max earning in every single league known to mankind. He probably has the best odds of ending up in at least one of the HOFs, as you didn't specify EFL HOF.😅

There are obviously a ton that will make the Hall of Fame over the next couple of classes. But I think some of the locks are Twoson Fourside (like 3 RBotY award, I think?), Lemony Snicket (1 DPotY and 4 straight CBotY awards) and Cormorant Bumberpuff (all-time reception leader and multiple time TEotY as well).

I guess the question is more interesting when you try to guess the younger players that have a shot at it. Let's guess two: Warren Grey and Martin Isaac II.

• Like 1

Snicket was going to be my easy answer, but he's been said a few times already. For an off the radar one: I'm curious to see what happens with Cillin Mac Suibhne over the next couple of seasons. Following early career Pro Bowls, then last season's league-leading 8 TDs, I think he's on a nice path. It'll probably require Minnesota to win a title, but they're at least set up to be contenders for a few seasons coming.

• That's Lit! 1

Of the recently retired players, I'd have to ensure consideration for the following people: 

TE Himalaya Griffintown

QB Cole Kelley

CB Dash Kelley

FS Dee Fence

SS Ronnie ScrewTheHerd Jr

WR Jurgen Flugel-Hagendorfen

FS Renata Goncalves

WR Tres Uno

Active players:

CB Lemony Snicket

WR Count Olaf

FS Xander Farmar

TE Cormorant Bumberpuff

RB Twoson Fourside

WR Harrison Meyer

WR Brian Kirkland

WR Trigger Colt

Young players who have gotten off to strong starts:

SS Warren Grey

CB Sherrick Newsome III

WR Nsikayesizwe Kolisi 

LB Bones Kentucky

QB Martin Isaac II

38 minutes ago, A13Lions said:

Ronnie ScrewTheHerd Jr has been one of the best, most consistent safeties for a decade. He should be an HoF by the time he retires.

He will go in the hall of versatility for playing all the defensive positions in his career. And that’s it

1 hour ago, oilmandan said:

He will go in the hall of versatility for playing all the defensive positions in his career. And that’s it

How dare you treat someone of his status as a low person compared to the rest of the safeties in the HoF cabinet?

I think BOT151 has been a steady but underrated presence for Seattle. They’ve been part of every single one of their Championships probably, and should the day ever come that they retire, it ought to be as a Hall of Fame lock.