EFL News
ECFA: MONDAY WEDNESDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY EFL: TUESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY

Season 38 Draft Discussion

Jetsqb101

This is the thread where we encourage all of our users to post their thoughts, predictions, and reactions of the draft.

Please do not post in the Season 38 Draft Day thread, and instead post all comments in this thread.

We want the draft thread to only contain updates from the presenter of the draft (I heard we got a great one this season!).

• Like 1

As a form of community appreciation, @omgitshim has offered to message any user in the EFL discord who can predict the 1st round perfectly to tell them "good job." 

Praise from a BoD member?! Should be a piece-of-cake for the draft geniuses we've got in the EFL. Hope you're ready to tell a bunch of people "good job." omg!

• Like 1

The EFL draft is a football event primarily, with General Managers choosing the prospects that they are investing their team's futures in, but what can get lost in all this business is the fashion of the EFL draft. Let's take a look at some of tonight's hopeful draftees, the incoming rookie class of the EFL!

4427.png

I Was Enchanted To Meet You, K, Hades Creek Phalanx @NotSoGood88

An absolutely stunning dress for the event, if I Was Enchanted To Meet You wasn't on draft boards before she showed up she certainly will be now! It's going to be difficult for us to have anybody top this fashion statement at the event, but we still have plenty of draftees yet to arrive!

4498.png

Jacob Seed, Fullback, Roswell Encounter @oilmandan

He looks a bit old and scarred for a hopeful draftee, but maybe that's just what a team wants in their fullback! With prior cult experience, it would be a Far Cry from me to tell EFL General Managers to avoid this talented antagonist!

default.png

Luka Hol'this, WR, Hades Creek Phalanx @Renomitsu

Love this call from Luka, with the black bodysuit and white-question-mark face look done absolutely perfectly. Hol'this should be a hot commodity tonight!

4497.png

Kanoa Lakelani, LB, Biscayne Bay Pirates @AW13

Interestingly, it appears that Lakelani has chosen to wear a Cleveland Browns jersey to this event. I wonder if this development helps or hurts Lakeland's chances of landing in Wisconsin?

4500.png

Hip Pop, K, Biscayne Bay Pirates @Jetsqb101

The part-time wrestler, Hip Pop has chosen to wear his glitter-thong and his glitter-arm/leg braces to the event. There was some concern about seating at the event for Hip Pop's numerous partners, lovers, and significant others, but a box has been reserved at the event for this group along with a party at the Friday's across the street for the spill-over crowd.

4429.png

El Shrektabuzz, LB, Hades Creek Phalanx @JardyB10

A sophisticated man, Mr. Shrektabuzz has arrived at the EFL draft with the body of Shrek and the head of the Pokemon Electabuzz, confirming the media rumors that were swirling this morning about his outfit.

4428.png

Jimmy Lasagna, K, Death Valley Rangers @JardyB10

Jimmy Lasagna has arrived at the event dressed as a hockey player, as he is currently in-between-shifts at a hockey match next to the Friday's. Hip Pop's posse is a big fan of Lasagna's play on the ice, but it will be his skills on the gridiron that could land him in the EFL today!

• That's Lit! 6

12 minutes ago, 124715 said:

ayyy congrats spartan

Super thrilled for a multitude of reasons. First, I've had a special spot for LA since I started my EFL GM career there, and I've always known it had potential. I'm glad to be back as a player! This is also my third straight player to go 1oa so that's certainly exciting as well (although Reno deserved it more, or even Jacob since both are awesome WRs). Lastly, I'm just glad to be going to a team that thas a lot of great people on it. Very excited to get to work, thank you for the opportunity @Adrest245!

• Like 3
  • That's Lit! 1

2 minutes ago, McWolf said:

why is Toronto picking 3rd in the first and then 4th in other rounds? shouldnt the base order be the same if we don't count trades?

round 1 assigns picks 1-4 based on record, then 5-6 based on record, and 7/8 based on the championship game.

Rounds 2 onward are pure record. So Minnesota is picking 8th in Round 1, and then 5th in Round 2

Just now, Jetsqb101 said:

round 1 assigns picks 1-4 based on record, then 5-6 based on record, and 7/8 based on the championship game.

Rounds 2 onward are pure record. So Minnesota is picking 8th in Round 1, and then 5th in Round 2

that seems dumb but it makes sense but also doesn't thank you kind stranger

• FOOTBAAAAAAALL! 2

7 hours ago, Jetsqb101 said:

The EFL draft is a football event primarily, with General Managers choosing the prospects that they are investing their team's futures in, but what can get lost in all this business is the fashion of the EFL draft. Let's take a look at some of tonight's hopeful draftees, the incoming rookie class of the EFL!

4427.png

I Was Enchanted To Meet You, K, Hades Creek Phalanx @NotSoGood88

An absolutely stunning dress for the event, if I Was Enchanted To Meet You wasn't on draft boards before she showed up she certainly will be now! It's going to be difficult for us to have anybody top this fashion statement at the event, but we still have plenty of draftees yet to arrive!

Ofc she has fashion 😍

After all she never goes out of style

Rumour also has it that Miami called saying, "I've got a blank space baby, and I'll write your name" winning her over imstantly for no reason at all 🐍