EFL News
ECFA: MONDAY WEDNESDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY EFL: TUESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY

Question of the week. November 26th

oilmandan

I’m going to go out on a limb and say East goes NY-Toronto-Miami-Wisconsin this season. West will shake out like this: Minnesota-Seattle-San FRANCISCO-LA. 

as for the ECFA - I’m fully gunning on a SYIV monster season that will help Athens run the table for the reminder of this season as we see all top4 picks from next season come from Athens. 😁

• Like 1

On 11/22/2022 at 7:25 AM, Shindigs said:

The best team is going to be whichever team is randomly favored by the sim gods this season. And the actual best team will probably choke and not make the finals.

This one is hitting too close to home rn

• Eyes 1

On 11/21/2022 at 6:02 AM, oilmandan said:

What is your way too early got take for this EFL and ECFA season?

My two takes:

[EFL]:

Judoma Forscythe is the most underrated Runningback since he entered the league and may surprise most with an individual award in the next two seasons

ECFA:
The Savage City Wraiths will either win the title or be a dissapointment to the league - there will be no in-between withthe way their guys are playing.

• Like 1

EFL 

Very disappointing that there is no team in the West side with a winning record but could be a chance for the Los Angeles Reign and San Francisco Frenzy to make a run at the EFL Title.

EFCA 

Seem like It will be the Carnage vs Savage City for the EFCA Title. 

EFL - Everett way ahead of the competition when it comes to quarterbacks with 6 more touchdowns than the next to take the handoff

EFCA - Savage City coming as advertised this season with another purple team sitting atop of the standings in Athens