EFL News
ECFA: MONDAY WEDNESDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY EFL: TUESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY

S3 Trojans Talk #RichGetRicher

53 minutes ago, GoodLeftUndone said:

@124715 let me know if/when to create a WR - I'm all-in on retiring Kleener and uncapping one here for you! 

Great! I still don't know if there's going to be another recruiting drive. If there is, I'll see if I can't get a new active WR. How do I pin this thread?

Although, any new WR isn't guaranteed to be active... :/

4 minutes ago, 124715 said:

Great! I still don't know if there's going to be another recruiting drive. If there is, I'll see if I can't get a new active WR. How do I pin this thread?

It's going on right now I believe. OnMyWings is heading it up. 

14 minutes ago, 124715 said:

True. But you're getting a guaranteed active uncapped WR with me versus uncertainty with a new recruit, then if you do get one through there we can roll with 4 WRs this season (me at the bottom of the depth chart) and have 3 next season when Okolocha switches to QB. My current player doesn't do much for us really lol

54 minutes ago, GoodLeftUndone said:

True. But you're getting a guaranteed active uncapped WR with me versus uncertainty with a new recruit, then if you do get one through there we can roll with 4 WRs this season (me at the bottom of the depth chart) and have 3 next season when Okolocha switches to QB. My current player doesn't do much for us really lol

FB is all but useless in this sim. I don't know if you can look at NY's rushing totals and say I helped without simming a season without Tubbs. I would guess there's not much drop off tbh. 

1 hour ago, GoodLeftUndone said:

That'd be great! If you want to do red zone, you could get the plus 4. Otherwise, deep threat is a good change of pace.

17 minutes ago, 124715 said:

That'd be great! If you want to do red zone, you could get the plus 4. Otherwise, deep threat is a good change of pace.

I'm not too worried about the +4 since I'm capped this season. Going to look at the archetypes in a bit and decide because this will likely be a full career length player :) 

3 minutes ago, GoodLeftUndone said:

I'm not too worried about the +4 since I'm capped this season. Going to look at the archetypes in a bit and decide because this will likely be a full career length player :) 

Redzone Threat :ph34r: Essentially what Swift is I believe. 

Just now, Coach D said:

Yeah I just scrolled through ... nothing for DK, not enough carries. I assume that'll change this coming season. Even if the AD is the QB. 

Yeah, I think the problem is we split carries for a while to start the year (If I'm not mistaken)

2 hours ago, Coach D said:

Well, looks like I will reach the goals of 85 speed, 50 hands, 60 strength, 60 agility this week. Curious what the heck to do next.

Hands to 60 would be lit so we can play you at WR