EFL News
ECFA: MONDAY WEDNESDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY EFL: TUESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY

S3 Trojans Talk #RichGetRicher

3 minutes ago, GoodLeftUndone said:

Just saying we have 3 WR and a TE as is - probably more efficient having him work on RB stuff

I'd love to see what a 90 Speed RB would do in College actually @Coach D nobody could stop you

Yeah that'd be OP

14 minutes ago, GoodLeftUndone said:

I don't think very many Defensive players have even cracked 80 Speed let alone 85-90 and it would have him in-line with all the EFL guys when he gets there

Would be amazing

10 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian said:

so I think this is my 2nd season, I will play next season but I was planning on staying the full 4 years but with the team rebuilding in Season 5 i think I might declare IDK though, since I am so close o the 199 already haha

Honestly I've never been a fan of sticking around while at 199 TPE. the league is still young so getting to the EFL earlier is not a bad thing. S4 seems to be a fuck it let's go all out kind of year so might as well tbh

2 hours ago, GoodLeftUndone said:

Honestly I've never been a fan of sticking around while at 199 TPE. the league is still young so getting to the EFL earlier is not a bad thing. S4 seems to be a fuck it let's go all out kind of year so might as well tbh

I think it will probably depend on the kicking situation in the league as well tbh. but I think this season S3, I will reach 199, and S4 will probably see me blow past 199. this is the most likely scenario because a whole season of 199 seems like a bit much

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Coach D said:

I think that has more to do with more higher TPE guys in the league and then there is a leveling out that occurs as you get more TPE. You improve faster as stuff costs less than once everything is expensive.

Yeah, I'm like the third highest TPE corner behind guys who donated if I'm not mistaken. 

1 hour ago, evryday said:

Yeah, I earned more TPE and totally disappeared this last season haha

Disappearing means you are shutting down your receiver. We can't watch in this league so it's harder to know, but most likely you are not getting targets.

8 minutes ago, 124715 said:

Disappearing means you are shutting down your receiver. We can't watch in this league so it's harder to know, but most likely you are not getting targets.

Did you see Miami's record? I highly doubt I shut anyone down lol