EFL News
ECFA: MONDAY WEDNESDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY EFL: TUESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY

Colt Cream Press Conference

CptMatt

• 2 years later...

1. It's been more than two years since you created this post, how does it feel to finally have questions to answer?

2. What's up with no one asking you questions?

3. You're the owner of the EFL all of a sudden, what's your first move?

4. Best branding in the EFL?

5. Imagine you're taking a person to McDonalds for their first time, what do you recommend?

6. What city/brand is missing from the EFL that would be perfect?

7. You can fly to visit any EFL team/city, where do you go?

8. Best midnight snack?

• 1 month later...
On 8/10/2020 at 5:23 AM, Tate said:

1. It's been more than two years since you created this post, how does it feel to finally have questions to answer?

2. What's up with no one asking you questions?

3. You're the owner of the EFL all of a sudden, what's your first move?

4. Best branding in the EFL?

5. Imagine you're taking a person to McDonalds for their first time, what do you recommend?

6. What city/brand is missing from the EFL that would be perfect?

7. You can fly to visit any EFL team/city, where do you go?

8. Best midnight snack?

1. Honeslty, having retired a long time ago now, it's a little bewildering. I wasn't expecting to receive this request for an interview after so long and I can only apologise for taking so long to get back to you.

2. I really don't know, I guess I just gave them all the answers they needed while I was on the field as a top 3 three wide receiver in the league.

3. Invest in hookers and blackjack.

4. The league has expanded and rebranded quite a bit since I was playing, but I'd have to say I'm still very partial to LA Reign, they gave me my shot in the big leagues and they will always be home to me. Let me hear you ROAR! That said we certainly have some flashy branding around the place now.

5. Large Big Mac Meal. Like a little black dress, the classics never go out of style.

6. International locations. They say the travel would negatively effect the league but the league is so popular abroad we ought to give back to the fans.

7. Just one? Yikes. I think it'd have to be back to Miami. I played my college ball there and some of my pro career. Or maybe I head over to San Antonio with Tugg, bringing back the CreamBote Experience for one night only!

8. Left over pizza, for sure.

• That's Lit! 1
  • FOOTBAAAAAAALL! 1

• 7 months later...

When is cptmatt coming back? Is it true you got a new job and it takes up almost all of your time?

What do you hope to be remembered by for what you did here five years from now?

What regrets did you have about you ADing Miami?

If you could have made a different career choice with Colt Cream and/or Matt Hunter, what would it be?