EFL News
ECFA: MONDAY WEDNESDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY EFL: TUESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY

EFL Fantasy Football

With Bash moving on to be a GM, he expressed interest in being able to drop managing the EFL Fantasy football.

We will be looking for someone with excel experience, knows their way around the EFL, and its index in order to pull stats, and get season stats for salaries. You will be responsible for maintaining a spreadsheet with every separate league and its members, along with their season scores, posting the sign up sheet in the offseason, creating threads for each group to conduct their drafts, tallying all stats inside the spreadsheet, and posting their results with their TPE winnings. 

Pay will be 3 TPE capped weekly, even though during the season you dont really do much. Apply within. 

3 hours ago, street said:

I'd be interested in dropping the finance job and doing this instead. It's very much up my alley

Okay, I'll try to get something out to you later this week and hopefully we can find someone else for finances as well. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I am currently going to be taking over EFL Fantasy next season, so need someone to take over ECFA Fantasy. I am looking to introduce a draft style format, more info in the coming days. Got permission from omg, to post here, but if anyone is interested in taking over, hit me up and we will see. All the spreadsheets and stuff are sorted out so pretty easy for me to teach and learn or whatever.

Pay: is 3 job pay TP for every week you need to actually do something(offseason weeks)

Someone(weird font)#7241 on discord.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Eyes 3
  • 3 months later...

ECFA and EFL fantasy football both need new leads.

Pay is once again 3 tpe capped each but again, you don’t really do much throughout the season, it’s just a rush in the beginning and end of the season. 

Duties include(but not limited to because I know I’ll forget something):

Creating a new salary tier sheet for every player

(or coming up with a set of rules for draft based groups)

Making a sign up thread

If you go into groups you need to randomly assign users to groups and ensure they are all picking in a timely manner/ensure all groups are done by time the season starts(or by week 3 at the very latest)

Set up scoring(you can choose how to do this, but google sheets/excel is the easiest)(someone may even be willing to share a past sheet with you to make sure this goes smooth)

You can choose to update scores throughout the season, but that’s not required. 
Posting scores and tpe pay outs at the end of the season in a timely manner(preferred before offseason week ends).

Apply within. 

8 minutes ago, Turner said:

Set up scoring(you can choose how to do this, but google sheets/excel is the easiest)(someone may even be willing to share a past sheet with you to make sure this goes smooth)

If any applicant messages me I have all the old sheets for either style.

21 hours ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

I'd be up try it and see how it goes. I'd probably be more partial to running a salary tier style than a group draft style, if there's a choice. And I don't know whether you were looking for one person a piece or somebody to do both, but I'm good either way.

Yes, the choice is what you feel comfortable with. 

For salary tier the easiest way I always did it was to just grab everyone’s stats for the previous season and base their upcoming salary on that and rookies were always $1. Others have done it slightly different. It would be your call. With 12 teams now that concept would need to be slightly tweaked as $12 for a player would be a bit much 😅