EFL News
  • ECFA: MONDAY WEDNESDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY
  • EFL: TUESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY
Sign in to follow this  
TacticalHammer

#LonghornsGiveBack

So I am very late on this, completely dropped the ball here! But after an incredible debut ECFA season in which we went 15-1, it's time to tally up another season of #Rangersgiveback! This season we put up 246 catches and 722 tackles for a total donation of $9.68!

In particular, the following players aided our total: 

Margaret McPoyle @MMFLEX - 58 catches

Dante King @Underclass_Hero - 55 catches

Joe Davis @Josh - 45 catches

Smitty @Inflastud - 40 catches

William Richard @FrostBeard - 24 catches

Schitt Brickhouse @Leathlord - 13 catches

Jakob Markstrom @Spartan - 11 catches

Mecha Steiner @Kayfabe - 94 tackles

Bryce Hill @LJEra8 - 92 tackles

Hammer Stone @FrostBeard - 84 tackles

Pharaoh Aardvark @McWolf - 77 tackles

Jake Davis @Josh - 75 tackles

Michael Laurent Levine @Anthony Ouellet - 63 tackles

Trevor Tripp @J0EB - 62 tackles

L'Marcus Houston @TheManSoldTheWar - 55 tackle

For season 20, every active member of the Rangers roster was assigned a number based on their order on the roster page. Using Google's random number generator, this year's selection of charity will be made by... @Dagumpa!  Please let me know your choice asap!

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

@Dagumpa has chosen has chosen Doctors Without Borders! "I feel like they’ve always been a prevalent good in this world, especially during periods of pandemics, such as this one. I’ve never heard a bad thing about them and I don’t think there’s any charity I’d trust more to give money to."

Gonna do another turnover-centric scoring system this season, with our killer secondary. Scoring System: $0.15/TD, $0.10/sack, FF, INT

Edited by TacticalHammer
  • Confused 1

An up-and-down season to be sure, but our defense largely answered the bell, and Doctors without Borders will benefit! It's time to tally up another season of #Rangersgiveback! This season we put up 19 sacks, 4 forced fumbles, 24 interceptions, and 4 defensive touchdowns. I screwed up the scoring system a bit in the post above, so I'm going to double it! Our donation therefore is $10.20!

In particular, the following players aided our total: 

Pharaoh Aardvark @McWolf - 1 FF, 7 interceptions, 1 touchdown

Micheal Laurent Levine @Anthony Ouellet -  1 FF, 7 interceptions 3, touchdowns

Trevor Tripp @J0EB - 2 sacks, 1 interception

Bryce Hill @LJEra8 - 2 sacks, 2 interceptions

L'Marcus Houston @TheManSoldTheWar - 1 sack, 1 interception

Hammer Stone @FrostBeard - 3 interceptions

Kris Harden @Dagumpa - 2 interceptions

Joe Davis @Josh - 1 interception

Tanjiro Kamado @Garappogoat - 1 sack

For Season 21, we'll be skipping our usual random draw, as @Wheaties won the right to select our charity! Stay tuned for that announcement later this week. 

• Like 3
  • That's Lit! 3

@Wheaties has chosen the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. "Losing a loved one to Suicide, AFSP means a lot to me. The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention is an organization that educates people about suicide and its prevention. Whether you have struggled with suicide yourself or have lost a loved one, know you are not alone. https://afsp.org/"

This season, we're going to be all about putting points on the board - $0.15/offensive TD, $0.05/field goal, $1.00/defensive TD. Get to it for a good cause team!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • That's Lit! 1